1/17/08

About Me

A Cool Survey To Take If You Are Bored
Getting To Know A Little About You
What's your full name?:Landry Tyler Cantrell
Do you like it?:Yeah...I think so
Are you named after anyone?:um.. no
If you could change your name, would you?:nope
If yes, what would you change it to?:-
Would you ever name one of your children after yourself?:Probably not... I wouldn't want them being called Jr.
How old are you?:16
Do you like being that age?:yeah its cool
What age do you wish you could be?:16 is good :)
When's your birthday?:June 13
Are you one of the oldest or youngest people in your grade?:I am the oldest and the youngest! (I homeschool)
Do you have a job?:not yet
If you do, do you get paid or, are you volunteering?:-
If you get paid, do you like your salary?:-
Your Family
How many people live with you?:3...well 4 if my dog counts
Do you get along with one or both of your parents?:yeah for the most part
Are you close to one or both of your parents?:yeah
Do you get along with any of your siblings?:YUP...unless...
Are you close with any of your siblings?:yeah I think so
If you're an only child, do you wish you had siblings?:-
What's the worst thing about your parents?:no comment
What's the worst thing about your siblings?:see above question's answer
Do you see your extended family a lot?:yeah my grandparents, but I'd like to see my other family more often
If you do, are you glad?:yeah I like having a close knit family
If you don't, do you wish you did?:-
Do you have an insane uncle?:um...no...I don't think so anyway
Are you close with any of your extended family?:yeah
Have you ever had a family tragedy?:yup :( my aunt passed away in '01
Your Friends
Do you have one best friend, or just a group of friends?:2 bestys Bri and Ivan
Do you all gossip about each other behind each other's backs?:ALL THE TIME!...lol I hope not
Are you close with your best friend?:VERY
Do you ever wish that your friends were different?:no...
If so, what do you wish was different about them?:-
Do you trust them?:yeah, sure do
Between your friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend, who would you pick?:I'm single...
Do you ever wish you had more friends?:I like making new friends, but I'd say that I have plenty
Do you think your friends actually care about you?:oh yeah
Who's the leader of your group of friends?:ME!!!...yeah right! IDK who is
If you're the leader, do you like being the leader?:-
If you aren't, do you wish you were?:No... well... maybe sometimes...hehe
Do you like the leader?:there is NO leader...!
Are you in a clique?:prolly to a degree
School
What school do you go to?:I homeschool
What grade are you in?:11
What grade do you wish you were in?:I wish I had already graduated...
What sucks more, junior high or high school?:Jr. High
What's your label at school?:...doesn't apply in my situation
Are you okay with it?:-
Do you get picked on a lot?:Nope...
Are you popular?:I HOMESCHOOL member...
If you are, do you like being popular?:-
If you aren't, do you wish you were?:-
Do you have any perverted teachers?:I teach myself so ...NO!
Are you in any clubs?:-
Do you get good grades?:yup
Do you do your homework?:yeah...ugh
Random
Did you eat breakfast this morning?:yeah
Are your nails painted?:hahah def NO!
What emotion do you feel right now?:absolutely nothing...
Shouldn't you be doing something else right now?:noooooooo!
Procrastinating is a very bad habit you know.:yes...
What is that's you're supposed to be doing anyway?:NOTHING
Go do it then!:GAH!
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

1 comment:

Tyler Sullivan said...

I like the middle name......