6/10/09

I am singing at...

Praise on the Mountain this year! I am so excited but really nervous about all this! lol I guess I will be singing around four songs as the "opener" for the concert this year! I cannot wait to select the musicians for the band and begin rehearsing... its going to be a lot of fun! I really hope that God will move in a mighty way this year not only through me but though every other singer and musician that will also be singing or playing that day... so be sure to come and check it out! I will post updates here, and on my myspace (myspace.com/landrycantrellmusic) for anyone who is interested :)

also singing/playing this year are:

Luis Lenzi
NorCal and SoCal drum off finalists will battle it out for the #1 spot
The SoCal Youth Choir

Also I will have the privilege of traveling again along side many others as a part of the WAY Choir! I am really excited about this year and am looking forward to what God is going to do! be sure to come worship with us this year in June:

Tuesday 23rd - Citrus Heights, Rev. Sullivan
Wednesday 24th - Hollister, Rev. Hurst
Thursday 25th - Eureka, Rev. McDonald
Friday 26th - Santa Rosa, Rev. King
Saturday 27th - Hanford, Rev. Cantrell
Sunday 28th - Visalia, Rev. McPhail

1 comment:

KAIT said...

Yaaaaaay WAY Choir! I cant wait!!!! It's gona be awesome!... again! lol