5/3/09

The New CD is out :)

After much hard work, and delay the CD is FINALLY completed and is ready to be sold! I am so excited because I have been working on this album for a very long time, and its finally in my hands...

We are working on making it available on cdbaby.com and iTunes very soon! I really hope that you like the album because I have poured my heart into all 15 songs. If you have already bought it please comment me and let me know what you think about it!

The track list is

Are You Ready
Moving Ahead
Dance
Let The Rain
This Kind of Love
Watchin U
Hard To Survive
The Decision
Satisfied
Available
I'll Be There
Made To Worship
You'll Never Leave Me
Everything About My Lord
Yours Completely

The featured guests are:

Brianne Brieno (Let The Rain)
Frankie Taylor (Made To Worship)

I have posted an album sampler on myspace.com/Landrycantrellmusic ... keep checking back

No comments: